Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Self Assessing

These questions are to help assess yourself and give a better structure.


• Are you satisfied with your learning?
• Are you satisfied that you demonstrated your knowledge and skill?
• How does your work compare to the expectations on the rubric?
• With which parts of the assignment (project, performance, etc.) were you most satisfied?
• How closely does your work on this assignment (project, performance, etc.) reflect your learning?
• Why do you think this assignment worked for you?
• Were there any parts that didn’t work?
• How did you do the assignment/project? Be specific.
• Were the strategies that you used effective in helping you reach your goals? o What learning strategies were helpful? Explain. o What would you have to add to learn more, do better, etc.?
• On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your effort?
• Did the amount of time, effort and strategies used help you reach your goal?
• If you were to do this over, how could it be improved?
• As a teacher, what can I do to help you?
• What can I do to increase the value of this assignment/project, etc.? For teacher reflection:
• What was the objective/standard I was hoping to teach?
• What assignment/prompt/project/activity did I choose to teach the standard/objective?
• How successful was the lesson? o How do I know? What evidence do I have? o What percentage of students reached the goal or standard? o With which parts of the lesson am I most satisfied? o With which parts, if any, am I not completely satisfied? o How will I reteach and/or retest any unsuccessful students?
• How effective was the feedback that I gave to the students? How do I know?
• What did I learn from this lesson that I can use in future lessons?

No comments:

Post a Comment